Wednesday, November 28, 2012

non perfect lives

Sometimes I find it hard to read other people's blogs. You know, the people who never seem to run into any difficulties. I'm pretty sure most people know what type of blog I'm talking about. Even though it was me who put them on my blog list, even though I enjoy reading about their lives most of the time and even though I don't begrudge them all the goodness they meet in their daily lives, I have to take a reading break from time to time. My life has been so messy, uncertain, sad, you name it for a year, I just can't stomach a  life full of roses right now. Hopefully the ability returns, as I'm such a hopeless romantic, usually. But in the meantime I'll have to glance over posts about successful book contracts, built houses, "having to hire" a cleaning person, the difficulty of choosing the right hat for the day etc. Exactly, that type of blog. ;) Should you be one of the about two people who read this blog, you will be happy to hear that I'm now back to trying to put one foot in front of the other without stumbling and falling on my face. There, that should make you feel good and normal. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment