Sunday, August 9, 2015

sunday morning in the hood...

I had to get out of my apartment before it got too hot again (*ha!*, 30C/86F at 8:45 a.m.), and took the new baby cam for a test drive.

I wore these for 4 years, 3 years (since the stroke) exclusively, because the AFO/Orthese fitted in it. I wore them year round, but now they're dead. I buried them first thing in the morning. €19,90, that's not bad for 4 years, right?








OMG! It's the u-woman!



Got another pair of the 4 year sneakers!



I broke down and dyed my hair. I *really* wanted to be like all those cool white/gray haired women and got the old color half grown out, but, due to the stroke I feel at least 20 years older than I am already - and that's on a good day - I don't need to see someone even older when I look in the mirror. So I just did it, put poison on the head yet again. I changed one thing though. I used to dye my hair red, sometimes natural, sometimes wild red. But since that hasn't been bringing me any luck for 10 years, I switched to chocolate brown. :) (It's still a tiny bit red in the sun.)




Cooling down with air condition, aahhhhhhhhh.......


No comments:

Post a Comment